An overview of what could happen with R&R, approvals, pricing & reimbursement and pharma jobs in the UK because of Brexit
Slides in the pack:
- Brexit may re-forge the European life sciences sector’s political landscape
- The EMA may be relocated, affecting the European market access procedure
- There may be ramifications for the British market if the EMA exits the picture
- The exit of UK – EU synergy might negatively affect the life sciences industry in Europe
- The impact on the UK reimbursement decision process will likely be minimal
- Effects on the Intellectual Property landscape and the TTIP
- The UK pharmaceutical industry may lose its leading position in Europe
- Sad news for the UK biotech scene?
There are no reviews yet.